All things come to an end. So did this ‘This week I realized’ series.
At first I had no special plans with it, looked like something I could entertain myself with. But now looking back I realized couple of things:
- my English grammar skills need improvement
- writing meaningful things is hard
- content could be more high-quality
- high quality content was not the main goal, main goal was building a regular writing habit. Nailed that.
- with help of this ‘challenge’ I appreciate people like Jure Č., Swizec, Julia E. and their content even more
- getting a glimpse at ‘what did I think back then’ is something special
- I’ll keep writing something similar but in a more personal matter and stop publishing it
- offloading thoughts feels great
- this series helped me get a better reflection at the things I did and I want to do in the future
- and the best part: all the feedback I got was far surpassing what I expected in the start
Thanks for sticking around. Happy new year!